Bhutan is a great holiday destination for families who love exploring and being outdoors. The culture, food, dress, architecture and natural beauty are exceptionally unique and special.
Wide-open spaces, hands-on engagement with Bhutanese culture, and services of a professional guide enhance this already great family adventure. We can arrange a variety of activities for active families such as walking, trekking and camping, mountain biking, rafting, horse riding and archery matches.
Interested families can also stay in a Bhutanese farmhouse, learn to cook Bhutanese cuisine, or visit a traditional school where you can join students and try your hand at creating one of the kingdom’s Zorig Chusum (13 traditional arts and handicrafts).
* Arrive at Paro International Airport
* Meet the representatives from Bhutan Journeys
* 2 hours drive to Thimphu(The Capital of Bhutan)
* On arrival, leisure time in Thimphu city.
Visit following places of cultural interest:
* National Memorial Chorten (Stupa)
* Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue, 169ft)
* Institute of Arts & Crafts school
* Takin Enclosure
* Tashi Cho Dzong- (Fortress of Glorious Religion)
* Depart to Punakha (an ancient Capital of Bhutan) via Dochula pass (3050m / 10,000ft). Magnificent views of eastern Himalayas
* Chimi Lhakhang (Temple of fertility- Drukpa Kunley, Divine Madman) and Lobesa Village
* Visit Punakha Dzong( The winter residence of Je-Khenpo “Chief Abbot” and central monk body)
* Drive to the riverside and sock in the fresh river of water
* Kids will participate in painting scenery from the river bank sand
* Participate in whitewater rafting.
* Drive to Paro via Thimphu
* En-route visit Royal Botanical Garden
* Simtokha Dzong ( first Dzong built in Bhutan)
* Evening visit Paro Dzong (An administrative center of the Paro district and religious institute for monks).
* Drive to Chele pass (3988meters), highest motorable road in Bhutan.
* You will view the Mount Jhomolhari and Jichu Drakey on a clear day.
* Visit farm house to experience the way of living.
* Excursion hike to Taktsang (Tiger Nest) monastery
* Visit Kyichu Lhakhang
Transfer to airport for your international flight destination.
For travel during high season
For Travel during low season