This tour is designed for visitors with limited time but those who have high hopes and aspirations to experience Bhutan in a shortest possible way. The five days and four nights program covers visit to Paro and Thimphu Valleys.
Highlight includes: Sacred Buddhist sites, beautiful landscape, villages, massive fortresses and meeting people.
* Arrive at Paro International Airport
* Meet the representatives from Bhutan Journeys.
* Transfer to Thimphu (The Capital of Bhutan)2 hours drive.
* Visit Iron Chain Bridge( An ancient craft work in the middle Ages)
* Leisure time
* Explore in Thimphu main street
Visit following places of cultural interest:
* National Memorial Chorten (Stupa)
* Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue, 169ft)
* Institute of Arts & Crafts school
* Takin Enclosure
* Tashi Cho Dzong- (Fortress of Glorious Religion)
Overnight: Taj Tashi Hotel
* Transfer to Paro and visit Rinpung Dzong,” Heaps of Jewels”
* Bhutanese Farmhouse to experience local living
* Drukgyel Dzong (Victory Fortress).
* Excursion hike to Taktsang (Tiger Nest) monastery
* Kyichu Monastery,
* Hot stone bath experience.
* Transfer to airport for your onward international flight