Travel package is offered to provide luxury travel experience and fulfilling the needs of high-class service seekers. It gives the clients to avail a perfect blend of top class services by using some of the internationally acclaimed high-class hotels available in Bhutan.
You will be using the hotels like Aman, Zhiwaling in Paro, Uma Paro & Uma Punakha, Tashi Taj Hotel in Thimhu, Termalinca in Thimphu and Le Meridian in Paro and Thimphu, Dhensa in Punakha and Naksel in Paro and Gantey Gompa lodge in Phobjikha, Wangdue.
Our company has maintained a good relationship with all the luxury hotels in Bhutan and we will be able to arrange the luxury hotels as per your specific requirements.
* Arrive at Paro International Airport
* Meet the representatives from Bhutan Journeys.
* Transfer to Thimphu (The Capital of Bhutan) 2 hours drive.
* Visit Iron Chain Bridge( An ancient craft work in the middle Ages)
* Explore in Thimphu main street
Overnight: Taj Tashi Hotel
Visit following places of cultural interest:
* National Memorial Chorten (Stupa)
* Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue, 169ft)
* Institute of Arts & Crafts school
* Takin Enclosure
* Tashi Cho Dzong- (Fortress of Glorious Religion)
Overnight: Taj Tashi Hotel
* Drive to Punakha (an ancient Capital of Bhutan) via Dochula pass (3050m / 10,000ft).
* Descend to Lobesa
* Hike to Chimi Lhakhang (Temple of fertility- Drukpa Kunley, Divine Madman)
* Visit Lobesa Village
* Hike to Khamsum yulley Namgyal Chorten
* Visit Punakha Dzong “Palace of Great Happiness”
* White water rafting
* Transfer to Paro
* Paro Dzong ( Heap of Jewels)
* Paro town
* The 2-days easy and moderate trek to the sacred Buddhist pilgrimage sites.
* Drive to Sangchen Chokhor, the Buddhist College
* Start your trek through the thick forest of Himalayan blue pine, oak and rhododendron ascending to Chochong-Tse, a small 17th century temple and meditation cave.
* Lunch stop
* Short steep climb brings to spectacular panoramic views of towering peaks.
* On arrival settle down at the camp
* You will visit Bumdra Gompa, a small meditation monastery, founded by the Tantric Buddhist Yogini Machig Labdron.
* Take a short hike, Enjoy this idyllic setting and marvel at the panoramic views of the surrounding Himalayas
Overnight: Luxury Camp
* Morning descend to Taktsang, known as Tiger’s nest” one of the most sacred pilgrimage sites in the entire Himalayan World.
* Walk to visit the monastery.
* Light some butter lamps for the benefits of all the sentient beings
* Walk back to the Taktsang cafeteria for lunch.
* Afternoon walk to the base and drive to your hotel for a relaxing hot shower.
Overnight: Zhiwaling Hotel / Uma Paro
* Transfer to airport for your onward international flight