Traversing the mountain trail that separates the two western valleys of Haa and Paro, this 3-day trek is one that exceeds all expectations. The trek starts in Haa, a beautiful valley where people rear cattle and grow wheat, potatoes, barley and millet. Haa borders Sikkim and Tibet and it was opened to tourism only in 2004.
On a cloudless day one can see breathtaking panoramic views of Mount Jomolhari (the second highest peak in Bhutan) and Mount Kanchenjunga (the third highest peak in the world). The trail takes you through alpine meadows dotted with shrubs, flowers and through forest of pine, juniper and rhododendrons.
* Arrive at Paro International Airport
* Meet the representatives from Bhutan Journeys.
* Transfer to Thimphu (The Capital of Bhutan) 2 hours drive.
* Visit Iron Chain Bridge( An ancient craft work in the middle Ages)
* Explore in Thimphu main street
Visit following places of cultural interest
* Memorial Chorten, dedicated to 3rd King of Bhutan
* Kuensel Phodrang, Buddha Statue 169ft
* Art and craft Institute
* Simply Bhutan Museum
* Takin enclosure to see the National Animal
* Evening drive to Paro
* Day hike to Taktsang, Tiger Nest, the most venerated site in Bhutan
* Hot stone bath experience
* Depart to Ha Valley and drive takes about three hours drive through the blue pine and rhododendrons forest over Chele pass (3988 meters).
* Picnic lunch will be arranged at the pass.
* Descend through the forest to Haa Valley, a region blessed with glittering peaks and pristine lake.
* Visit Haas famous Monastery, Lhakhang Karpa; (White Temple) and Lhakhang Nagpo (Black Temple).
* Haa town to stroll through the main street
* Distance: km,
* Time:4-5 hours
* Saga pang: 3600m
* Distance: 12km,
* Time: 7-8 hrs.
* Top View Point: 4180m
* View Point Ridge: 3850m
* 360 DEGREE VIEW POINT RIDGE – CHELELA PASS
* Time: – 8 hrs.
* Kuenkarpo pass: 4125m
* Transfer to Paro
* Transfer to airport for your onward international flight