This 6-day trek begins from Paro through Thimphu, and back in Paro. It crosses a chain of hills and vales that when looked at from a distance unfolds into an endless pattern of terrains. It stands out as one of the most popular trekking routes in Bhutan because of its close proximity to the western valleys of Paro and Thimphu, and also because local festivals are included in the itinerary. This trail is also best known for its rhododendron blooms and other wild flowers during the spring.
* Arrive Paro
* Meet with representative from our company.
* Check in your hotel
* Drive to visit Paro Dzong
* Evening at Leisure
* Day hike to Taktsang monastery(Tiger Nest)
* Experience hot stone bath
* TREK START:
* Distance 8 km/ 5 miles
* Time: 4-5 hrs.
* Jele Dzong. 3436m /11270ft
* Distance: 9 km/ 5.5 miles
* Time: 4 -5 hrs.
* Tshokham: 3962m / 12, 9995ft
* Distance: 10 km /6 miles
* Time: 6-7 hours
* Jimilangtso: 3880m/12726ft
* Distance : 8 Km/ 5 miles
* Time: 4 hrs.
* Simkotra: 4090m/ 13.415ft
* Distance: 10km/6 miles
* Time; 4-5 hrs.
* Phajoding: 13690m/12103m’
* Distance: 8 Km/ 5 Miles
* Time: 2-3 hrs.
* Descend to Thimphu
* Drive to hotel for nice hot shower
* Weekend market, starts from Friday to Sunday
* Leisurely explore Thimphu main street
* Participate to visit following place of cultural interest
* National Memorial Chorten
* Kuensel Phodrang, Buddha Statue 169ft , religious icon in Bhutan
* Changangkha Lhakhang (build in 13th century)
* Art and Craft Training Institute
* Takin Enclosure to National Animal of Bhutan and some deer.
* Evening transfer to Paro, drive 2 hours.
* Transfer to Paro Airport for your onward flight destination.